Summer 2016 GetAGRIP – Now Available On Line!
The latest issue of GRIP’s newsletter, GetAGRIP, is now available for download. If you are a GRIP member expect your copy in your mailbox soon.
In this issue:
- Freeport-McMoRan fails financial soundness test
- NM Attorney General determines NM CAP Entity violated Open Meetings Act in Gila diversion discussions
- Back to square one: NM CAP Entity approves costly and harmful Gila River diversion alternative
- State of NM sues EPA and State of Colorado over 2015 Gold King Mine spill
- September’s 12th annual Gila River Festival celebrates natural and cultural history
- T or C rescinds support over Copper Flat mine
- GRIP Lending Library receives new books
- Sandia National Lab director Hruby to give Aug 12th talk
- Calendar of events
- ACTION ALERTS – Public comments on NM groundwater and surface water quality rules; Attend town hall meetings on update to Silver City Comprehensive Plan
Download the newsletter
Download the action alert